If there is an issue with your account or support, we'd be happy to resolve any questions or concerns you may have. Please feel free to submit a support ticket with your issue, at: https://www.webhostingworld.net/billing/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=2 or contact our LiveHelp from https://www.webhostingworld.net
All cancellation requests need to be submitted through the https://www.webhostingworld.net/billing/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=3
Cancellation of the Service within 30 Day money back guarantees Period:
1) You will get full refund within 30 days of signup if you want to cancel. Money Back guarantee is included in all web hosting plans. However Money Back Guarantee policy does not apply to services such such as : Domain Registration, Domain Renewal, Domain Transfer, Dedicated IP, Dedicated SSL Certificate, Dedicated Servers, VPS servers and Web Design services or on Renewal of any Hosting Products.
Requests for these refunds should be made by placing ticket to our billing dept at: https://www.webhostingworld.net/billing/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=3
2) The thirty (30) day money-back guarantee is valid for credit-card payments only. Due to the costs associated with processing payments made by other methods, we are not able to offer the thirty (30) day money-back guarantee for other payment methods.
3) Also if you have availed free account migration within the first 30days of signup with any of the hosting product/services then the 30 day money back will not apply due to resources spent on account migration
4) Accounts that are cancelled/terminated due to Terms of Service violations are not eligible for a refund. Service credits have no cash value.
Cancellation of the service after the 30 Day money back guarantees Period:
1) Hosting Services will continue to renew until it is been requested for cancellation. If you do not wish to renew your hosting services you must cancel your account by sending an email to us at: https://www.webhostingworld.net/billing/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=3
Please make sure that all pending invoices should be cleared in full before applying for cancellation
2) Cancellation of service renewals for on-going website promotion, website hosting or domain registration services must be made at least seven 15 business days prior to the end of the current service period.
3) Requests received seven (7) business days prior to the end of the current service period will be treated as cancellation of services for the next service period.
4) WHEN AN ACCOUNT IS CANCELED, ALL COPIES OF THE WEB SITE AND E-MAIL FILES ARE PERMANENTLY AND IRRETRIEVABLY REMOVED FROM OUR SERVERS UPON ACCOUNT CANCELLATION.
Account renewal late Fee:
If an account renewal invoice of an active account remains unpaid for successive 5 days from the renewal period a late fee of $5 may be charged. If an account is overdue for over a month a reactivation fees of $25 will apply.
Activation of a cancelled Account: If a cancelled account is to be reactivated you need to pay $35/account in order to reactivate it along with all of the overdue invoices will need to be paid to make it current before the cancellation is lifted Accounts that have invoices over two months overdue are considered abandoned and will be subject to termination. All data in these accounts will be removed from our servers and will be irretrievably lost. Any domain registration packages associated with these accounts will also be canceled.
Activation of a cancelled account due to payment dispute:
If due to any payment disputes Web hosting world have complete right to cancel your account. Such cancelled account will only be reactivated once all disputed/refunded fees are resolved satisfactorily, and we receive payment of $75 as an administrative fees incurred by webhostingworld as a result of your dispute or charge-back request.
When downgrading to a lower-priced plan, the difference between the amounts of the current package price already paid over the new package price will be placed on the billing account as a service credit. Refunds will not be issued. Please contact the sales or billing department at: https://www.webhostingworld.net/billing/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=3 If considering for downgrade to determine what options are available as well as cost.
To remain competitive, we occasionally make changes to our plans and pricing. To have your plan updated to current offerings please contact our billing team at https://www.webhostingworld.net/billing/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=3 and we are happy to make those adjustments.
If there is an issue with your account or support, we'd be happy to resolve any questions or concerns you may have. Please feel free to submit a support ticket with your issue at https://www.webhostingworld.net/billing/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=2 or contact our LIVE CHAT.